Welcome to the blog of the giga-cv app.
Writing an effective CV is the first step to success in your job search. Without any advice or rules, it is a difficult exercise.
The cover letter that accompanies your CV, should tempt your potential employer to meet you and its contents should generate interest.
Let’s be clear: the CV and the cover letter are nothing less than your promotional tools to convince a recruiter to offer you an interview. So put the odds on your side and produce a file for a perfect application.
This blog has a lot of items to transform these documents into a sesame for your next job.
- Remember Me? How to Follow up after sending a CV
- How to make your Resume/CV with your iPhone, iPad or Android device
- Writing a successful internship report – part 1
- Sending your application by e-mail
- Make your CV : helpful writing tips
- Mini-cv : brief summary of the CV
- Writing a successful internship report – part 2
- A QR code on your CV
- All our apps for iOS & Android
- Make your Job Posting Searchable : the Importance of Key Words
- Sample of a beginner’s CV
- Frequently asked questions about giga-cv App
- Managing and explaining gaps in one’s CV
- Writing your CV when you don’t have a diploma
- 12 Golden rules : check-list for an efficient CV
- Creative or original CV : good practice?
Since June 2014, the giga-cv app is also available on Android Phones and Tablets.